SBAC-PAD is an annual international conference series, the first of which was held in 1987. Each conference has traditionally presented new developments in high performance applications, as well as the latest trends in computer architecture and parallel and distributed technologies. The conference has strong international participation, with submissions typically coming from over a dozen countries. The selection process is competitive, with acceptance rate below 30% in recent years.
Authors are invited to submit original manuscripts on a wide range of high-performance computing areas, including computer architecture, systems software, languages and compilers, algorithms, and applications.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Application-specific systems
- Architecture and Programming Support for Emerging Domains (Big Data, Deep Learning)
- Benchmarking, performance measurements, and analysis
- Cloud, Grid, cluster, and peer-to-peer systems
- Embedded and pervasive systems
- GPUs, FPGAs and other accelerator architectures
- Languages, compilers, and tools for parallel and distributed programming
- Modeling and simulation methodology
- Operating systems and virtualization
- Parallel and distributed systems, algorithms, and applications
- Power and energy-efficient systems
- Processor, cache, memory, storage, and network architecture
- Real-world applications and case studies
- Reconfigurable, resilient and fault-tolerant systems
Submissions must be in English, 8 pages maximum, following the IEEE conference formatting guidelines. To be published in the SBAC-PAD 2017 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication at the IEEE Xplore (pending), one of the authors must register at the full rate. Authors may not use a single registration for multiple papers. Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers for publication on the Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing.
Paper submission can be done through EasyChair here.
- Abstract deadline: June 19, 2017
- Paper deadline: June 26, 2017
- Rebuttal period: July 25-26, 2017
- Author notification: Aug 4, 2017
- Camera-ready: Aug 21, 2017
- Rodolfo Azevedo (Unicamp, Brazil)
- Alba Melo (UnB, Brazil)
- Mateo Valero (BSC, Spain)
- Architecture: Per Stenstrom (Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden)
- Applications: Sanjay Ranka (University of Florida, USA)
- Distributed Systems: Jesus Carretero (Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain)
- Software: Eduard Ayguade (Technical University of Catalunya, Spain)